Monday, November 12, 2018

take me out

take me out of this house.
all these unanswered questions.
all these secrets.
take me out this confusion.

set aside my pain.
make room for yours.
make you feel better.
and i will too.

dont let your feelings overwhelm you.
turn it into intuitive thinking.
turn it into positive energy.

he was right.
i am just impulsive.
i act without thinking of the future.
i act only thinking too much about the present.
i act only on impulse.

i think of temporary happiness.
what about eternal happiness with the person i love?
what about eternal freedom with the person i love?

what am i doing?
"sometimes you dont have to find what to say,
you justhave to find what to do next."

i dont know my next move.
what have i been learning in school?
what am i supposed to feel?
what am i supposed to think about?
what am i supposed to do?
what am i supposed to say?
how am i supposed to think?

ever since i was young i keep saying "i dont know"
i guess this habit has even brought me to finding my identity.
"who are you?"
i dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment